schaschlik's list

just a list, really.
and me, being too lazy to find a better pun for Schindler's List.

1. Just rediscovered Modeselektor, because I just rediscovered Moderat (a colab between Modeselektor and Apparat), because I just going through entire mixmag's list of best album release on 2013. Their live set on 2012 Electronic Beats Festival in Budapest is amazing, esp. when they played Dirty Snowball (video below or here). HANDS UP FOR PILLOW FIGHT THOUGH THERE'S NO FIGHTS INVOLVED.


2. I always fell in love with The National because of their ultra sad lyrics. Not very keen on their music tho.

3. I can't keep up with Warpaint's music. WHAT DO YOU GIRLS WANT?? (Probably I should listen to their latest album more, BUT.. *sigh* )

4. You should listen to Washed Out - Paracosm album, though. It's perfect for a sunny - windy afternoon kinda weather (which we don't get much lately).

5. ST. VINCENT AND BANKS AND MAYA JANE COLES ARE AMAZING, PERIOD.

6. I miss the sun. Or if I should bear this cold weather, at least ... bring back my baby, my baby to meeeeee~ mirror mirror hanging on the wall you don't have to tell me who's the biggest fool of all~

7. I miss my friends. I love this 'all works and no play' kind of life (really good for my saving account), if only I could see an end to it. But I'm in no hurry.

8. Talking about hurry... Running out of creative yet humble ways on how to answer the 'when will you get married' questions. I mean, SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE?? CAN'T I AT LEAST GOT MY OWN HOME / APT. / PLACE FIRST?? *kinda ambitious, yet I'm spending all my money on airplane + concert tickets~~~*

9. Perhaps I should take my brand more seriously. SO I COULD BUY ANYTHING I WANT.

10. Don't ask me what you will be. I hate a person who doesn't know what he/she wants. I mean, just choose one already. Or just do whatever the fuxk you want.

11. Btw on no.10 I was talking about my significant other. *deep, deep, deep, deep sigh*

12. I could never get enough of Death Cab For Cutie. ( currently streaming their Codes and Keys album for the first time ever because I HATE YOU ZOOEY DESCHANEL WHY YOU DUMPED BEN GIBBARD FOR FUXK SAKE HE WAS MAKING INCREDIBLE MUSIC TILL HE MET YOU 

"Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole, just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound. But while you debate half empty or half full it slowly rises, your love is gonna drown~"

13. This list is getting too long, trashy and it's not going to be pretty. Bye. 

Dear honorable people of blogspot, please keep updating your blog. 
I'd love to read them. 
I found that people, so far, being more honest on this site.
It takes time for you to write, re-read and edit your thoughts as you poured them yet it's there anyway.
Have a nice day and year, anyone. Anyone, really.

1 comment:

  1. DOR! :)) can't agree more on Zooey Deschanel thing! :)))) anyway gw masih ngeblog cuma pindah ke lapak yg agak modal dikit Ra tengok2in akyu yah :*

    ReplyDelete